The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 3, 2016, 09:56 AM   #1
hockeyBjj

DPMS G2 light hunter stock?

Hi all, first post in this forum so hopefully it's in the right place and that I can get some answers. Ordered a DPMS G2 light Hunter through Cabelas 4 weeks ago and it came in yesterday. The skeleton stock, that I really adored, was in the product picture but what showed up was an ugly (to me) club looking stock that I'm also pretty sure is heavier as well.

Does anyone know what the pictured stock below is and where I could get one or order the rifle with the actual shown stock? I tried to find it searching but was unable. Looks to be the same stock as used on the Remington R-25 but without the camo dip. The R-25 was what I originally wanted but I couldn't find in stock or even backorderable anywhere so I attempted to buy this instead.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/DPMS-...LE/2042285.uts

What I wanted:

What I got:
I believe this one was a magpul MOE, so I assumed the skeleton one was a magpul as well but it doesn't seem to be so from my searches
Old November 30, 2016, 10:54 PM   #2
FiveInADime

Dang, I didn't want an AR until I saw that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk