The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old October 17, 2008, 09:05 PM   #1
LichtenbergResearch

Utah Concealed Carry Class?

I will be in Orange County on Saturday, October 25th (Costa Mesa/New Port Beach Area) I am an instructor for the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit, which is valid in 35 states (unfortunately California is not one of them) I can teach this class in my Hotel room to a group of small people if there is interest or someone else's location. I'll charge $35 per person and I'll also include fingerprints and fingerprint cards to submit with your application.

After the class, you will need a passport photo, a notary and a check for $65.25 for the state of Utah before filing your paperwork.

Is there any interest? I think LAX firing range charges around $150 for this same class.

Questions: email: [email protected]
Cell: (801) 599-7535
Old October 18, 2008, 10:38 AM   #2
Scattergun Bob

LichtenbergResearch

Eric,

"I can teach this class in my Hotel room to a group of small people", can I infer from this that small people are legal to carry in CA?

Please, forgive me, I am the last one that should point out others grammar or usage. I failed report writing 2 times.

Good luck with your class, piercing the vale in California is tough, lots of shooters, nowhere left to shoot.

How about bringing your class over to Spokane this spring, I'll bet we could find some folks interested.

Good Luck & Be Safe
Old October 18, 2008, 11:40 AM   #3
LichtenbergResearch

Spokane

I'd be glad to set up something in Spokane. Is there a place we could teach it? Depending on the group size of course. I have taught in churches and city meeting halls to groups of 40 to a hotel room group of five. I would just need enough to break even with air fare from SLC, hotel, rental car (if applicable). And we can teach big people too!

Thanks!

Eric

Tags
concealed , concealed carry , concealed firearm permit , orange county , utah permit