The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old March 18, 2009, 04:52 PM   #1
boltgun71

Where you at South Carolina?

Hey South Carolina shooters! On May 2nd and 3rd South Carolina will be hosting its first ever Appleseed shoot! If you have been thinking about attending one or maybe you have attended one in neighboring states but been waiting for something closer to home here is your chance. It will be held at the Mid Carolina Rifle Club in Gaston, SC right next door to Columbia. Whether your a beginner or an experienced shooter there is something for everyone at an Appleseed shoot. Come and improve your skills, meet great people, learn a little American history, and have a load of fun while doing it all! Costs is $45 a day or $70 for the weekend if you pre-register. Oh and by the way, current military, women, and children under 21 shoot for FREE! Bring the whole family! Camping is available onsite to help save on costs. Bring your rimfire or centerfire, scoped or iron sites, we welcome them all. For more information on Appleseed and what to bring check out any of the links in my signature line. Feel free to ask me any questions here or by PM. Hurry and register and dont miss the opportunity to attend this shoot. I promise you wont regret it. Hope to see you all there!

To register for the shoot click on the link below.
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/287511956
Old March 19, 2009, 06:26 AM   #2
KSFreeman

They are before the "at".

Where are you, South Carolina?

Or: South Carolina, where are you?
Old March 19, 2009, 08:30 AM   #3
cerberus65

I would be there in a heartbeat except I have an unavoidable conflict that weekend. :-(
Old March 19, 2009, 05:48 PM   #4
94bluerat

Hey boltgun71,

I was going to be there, but Saturday is the biggest event we have at school all year. (I'm PTO president so I can't miss it)

Is it possible to do Sunday only? Does that give me enough time to complete the rifleman course?

One of the guys at Lawman's told me about the event, I was thrilled to find a local Appleseed. If there is another one on the books let me know. I'd love to do a 2 day since I can't do day 1 on this round.

PM me if you have other details, I am up near Blythewood
Old March 19, 2009, 08:42 PM   #5
boltgun71

Yes, signing up for one day only is fine. I still highly recommend pre-registering so we know you are coming and can reserve a space for you. Hope to see you there!
Old March 20, 2009, 07:46 AM   #6
TEDDY

Appleseed

maybe I can get my wife to drive me there at least to watch.may 3 is my
85th birthday.
Old March 29, 2009, 03:34 PM   #7
boltgun71

Special Update for SC's first Appleseed!

Folks, I have just been given permission by the Shoot Boss of South Carolina's first Appleseed shoot to give away one free two day pass to the shoot for FREE! Whats this mean for you? If you have a family with kids you can all come for free! Women and children already shoot free, now dad can come as well for free. The only cost for the entire family will be ammo and transportation. Family or not, this opportunity will save you $70 for the weekend. To take advantage of this special offer first reply to this thread stating that you are coming and then send a PM to me for instructions on how to get your free pass. You can not have already signed up for this event. The first reply to this thread followed by a PM I receive will receive the free pass. This offer will only be extended to Firing Line members and on one other site where I have permission to give a second free pass.