The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 9, 2010, 10:28 AM   #1
JohnH1963

The Ultimate Flashlight to go with your pistol Fenix TK40 3X brighter then Magcharger

I was looking around at different flashlight options to go along with my pistol. I came upon this light which is the new Fenix TK40. It is only 8 inches in length (about the size of a Maglite 2-C, but puts out 3 times the output of a Magcharger.

One unique feature of this lamp is that it uses regular AA batteries (8 of them) so you can go into any store to get some more should your lamp run dry.

http://www.amazon.com/TK40-Performan...0825682&sr=8-1

It has five output settings and different strobe settings. The Mid-Setting has about the same power as a Maglite 3-D, but can go for 20 hours. The High Setting has the same light output as the Magcharger, but it can go for 6 hours on that setting. Finally, the turbo setting is brighter then a car headlight and 3 times the power of the magcharger and can go for 2 hours on that setting.