The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old January 24, 2009, 09:48 PM   #1
JohnSmiles

Hang on, the show is just about to start . .

Miami, Fl.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/24/miami.shooting/

A tragedy, but probably the exact tragedy the Obama machine is geared up for.

Its all because of the problem with the assault weapons according to CNN

And so the last scene is set for the 'final' solution.

Chief of Police and the Mayor both demanded immediate reinstatement of the ban on assault weapons.

The Mayor said Biden has personally assured him the new improved AWB will be reinstated in short order.
Old January 25, 2009, 10:45 AM   #2
JohnSmiles

There is already a link to vote for the AWB . .

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,1665219.story

Quote:
Timoney said the homicides last year from assault weapons has jumped to 29 percent of all shooting fatalities. "These are weapons of war and they don't belong on the streets of Miami or any other street in America," said Miami Mayor Manny Diaz
If true, you just gotta wonder what all constitutes an 'assault weapon' under their definition.
That figure is seriously skewed somehow.

Quote:
About a hundred green markers, indicating bullet shells, were scattered across Northwest 14th Avenue
. . yeah, no doubt this will be iron clad evidence of the 'urgent need' to limit magazine capacity.

Quote:
According to detectives, a man with an AK-47 assault rifle fired several rounds, and then ran around a corner, continuing to fire. At the site around the corner, investigators said they found rounds from a second weapon. Police are trying to determine who fired the second weapon, and would not say what type of weapon it was.
And if this remains unsolved for any period of time, here lies the 'evidence' that we need to tack on the 'microstamping' provision so that all future shootings can be quickly traced back to the person who bought the ammo . . .

Everything is falling into place, and the needed situation has just been presented for the chosen one to take the one single action he has been groomed for from the start.
Count on it.
Old January 25, 2009, 01:36 PM   #3
maestro pistolero

Quote:
The Mayor said Biden has personally assured him the new improved AWB will be reinstated in short order.
That's not a promise that the Vice President can deliver on his own. Thanks Joe, for the heads up.
Old January 25, 2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

JohnSmiles, TheFiringLine is not Conspiracy Theory Central. The Law & Civil Rights forum of TFL is not an open forum where every single reported shooting may be aired and discussed.

Read the description of this forum and then read the rules for posting. If your post does not fit the criteria, the goals, or the subject matter of this forum... It will get locked. Do this more than a couple of times and you will be shown the door.
Closed Thread