The Firing Line Forums
Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > S.W.A.T. Magazine

Old September 27, 2008, 09:17 AM   #1
Lee Lapin

Rich, Denny- Kudos!

I've been meaning to wander by and congratulate you all- editorial staff, writers, everyone involved- on the stellar quality of recent issues. They have been uniformly superb across the board, truly impressive work from all concerned.

I am grateful to have such a wealth of information so easily available- IMHO, SWAT is an indispensable publication for any serious practitioner.

Thank you and please keep it up!

lpl
Lee Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2008, 09:29 AM   #2
Denny Hansen
Staff Emeritus

Thanks for the kind words, Lee. We will continue in our attempt to make every issue better than the one before.

Denny
Denny Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2008, 01:18 AM   #3
BullfrogKen

I wanted to say good job, too.

I rarely read magazines anymore. I picked up a copy of the December issue and saw James Yeager's article on the National Tactical Invitational. I've got a milk crate full of magazines the guys have collected over the years with articles on the NTI. I felt only a handful of those actually "got" what the event is about.

Yeager "got it".

Again, great job Yeager. And kudos to those of you who picked him to write the article.
BullfrogKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2009, 04:21 PM   #4
gordo b.

SWAT is the best magazine of the genre out there period. If someone () has differing opinions let them DO better. I'd like more Ned Christiansen, but I know he is busy. There are others out there who can write tech pieces on his level and you ought to regularly feature them. Louis Awerbuck's column is like "Coopers Corner" was for me for 20 years, I wait for it each month and savor every word.Tell Uncle Scotty to talk about shooting techniques! Thanks, I am subscribed for years to come!
gordo b. is offline   Reply With Quote