The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 17, 2011, 11:14 PM   #1
compglock17

AGrip

I’m new to this forum so I may not be the first to post about this product:
I have been using the A Grip from Brooks Tactical Systems ( http://www.brookstactical.com/index-2.html ) for about a year now on my G17 and LOVE it! I was skeptical at first as it felt kind of "sissy" but the longer its on the gun the better it conforms, not only to the gun, but also to my grip on the gun and now seems to suck my hands into perfect position! Just wondered if anyone else is/has used them and if your results were as good at mine.
Old December 18, 2011, 09:51 PM   #2
pistolaccents

One of the best grips I found in my opinion. Really works the way it says it does. Doesnt scratch you like sand paper and is very durable. It even works better when your hands get sweaty.. Its one of my biggest sellers.. Agrip is becoming very popular with Kahr, Kel Tec, M&P as well as Glock pistols.. All my Glocks get an Agrip the moment it gets home..

My Glock 27 with Agrip