The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 26, 2011, 01:39 PM   #1
DepOne

REALLY Custom Grips - Quick and reasonable!

Take a look. This guy is able to do anything you want at a very good price. Send him your badge, logo, whatever and he will laser engrave it onto custom grips, your gun, maybe even your leather. I looked everywhere just to find anyone that could make grips at all for my ParaOrd PDA since the holes are not in the standard location. This guy didn't bat an eye. He's making me a set in ebony with my badge fully engraved in a matter of days for just over $100. (Standard wood is about half that cost.) I asked him about different badges on each side and he said, "no problem, no extra cost." Super nice guy. Give him a call.

I don't get anything out of it but tell him you heard about him from the guy with the ebony grips. Maybe I'll get a discount the next time?

http://www.dsplaser.com/19201.html
Old December 10, 2011, 02:29 PM   #2
DepOne

And the finished product (unfortunately in my lousy photography.) Designed, engraved and delivered in a matter of days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg badgegrips.jpg (243.0 KB, 47 views)