The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 29, 2007, 08:13 PM   #1
Erich

A company that does it right: DPH Arms

If you folks need AK, SKS or CETME parts or accessories, I've just had a great experience with a company. DPH Arms was recommended to me by someone either on Arfcom or AK47.net. They had the best prices on what I wanted, so I ordered a couple of AK parts via their site. I had to sign up for an account to do so.

Within minutes, I had two emails from Scott Gulledge, the owner of DPH Arms: one confirming my account, and the other telling me when the parts would mail. A day later I got another email thanking me for my order and telling me that the parts would mail that day. Then I got an email from the carrier telling me that the parts had been mailed and providing me with a tracking number. The parts arrived today, less than a week after I placed my order.

I just don't see how I could be happier with these guys. DPH Arms is going to be where I check first for gun parts - they're going on a bookmark! That's the way to do customer service!

http://dpharms.com/