The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old May 10, 2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Wyosmith

2 rifles for sale soon

Hello all.
I have 2 rifles that are coming up for sale. One is a Lancaster 50 caliber made from a Chambers kit. Nicely carver curly maple stock with a wood patch box. Carving in all the correct places. The lock and side plate are engraved. I leaned this rifle up on a chair and my dog jumped on to that chair. The rifle fell and cracked so it is repaired (almost invisible) but I cannot sell it without disclosing the repair. So I am marking it down 50% to $1400

The other is a left hand 58 caliber Hawken with a pistol grip 1/2 stock in nice curly maple, Davis lock, fancy cap box and long bar rear sight. Very nice hunting rifle. I am asking $1450 for it.

Please contact me directly if you (or anyone you know) are interested. I can send pictures too.
I will post pictures here as soon as I can get my darn camera to work again.