The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 24, 2002, 11:45 PM   #1
Molly

LightFighter.com is OK

They are nice, and helpful. They did not have a part I wanted, so they called the manufacturer (GG&G) and had them make up a batch, and as soon as they received them, they sent me mine. Since it was a few months after I asked them to get it for me, it showed that they keep tabs on their customers, and have good organizational skills. Enough at least to remember to get me what I ordered months earlier. Some places can't figure out what you ordered last week!
Old January 25, 2002, 12:32 AM   #2
sven

That Eagle Airborne Assault Pack looks pretty nice...

http://www.lightfighter.com/generic.html?pid=27

Hrmmm... back to school gear? Actually, does anyone have a cool recommendation for a backpack?

Old January 28, 2002, 01:33 PM   #3
Foxy

I bought a holster and a lanyard for my pistol from Lightfighter. The lanyard was in and arrived posthaste; the holster was on backorder. I ordered the holster in late November, and I was told to expect the holster around Christmas. However, I had to move (college student; new semester; etc) in the middle of December. I asked Lightfighter to send the holster to my permanent address in early December. On Jan 10, I got a notice from UPS saying that they tried to deliver my package on 3 Jan to my old address, and that if I didn't get into the UPS office by 11 Jan, they were sending back my package. So I eventually got my package, just a bit later than I had expected.

I was happy with my products and the price, and hopefully, if I don't change addresses in the meantime, it'll be easier to get my products!
Old January 31, 2002, 12:46 AM   #4
Vern Brink

I have placed two orders with them. E-mail notifications of in or out of stock were always timely.

Shipping notifications also very timely.

Recommended.
Old January 31, 2002, 09:49 AM   #5
Lightfighter

I thought my ears were buring!

I appreciate the nice feedback on this thread and I hope to always do a little better after each transaction. Backorders are still killing us (and just about everyone else) and the change of address problem plagues us more than I care to admit. Each time I learn a new lesson (and we are still kinda new at all this) and we learn more about how to track our orders and our customers.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell the world about my shop. I encourage anyone with questions about something I carry (or somethine I don't yet) to call me on the 800 number or to send me an email. It is simply amazing that I found a way to support my family doing what I love to do -- TALK ABOUT GEAR!

Brad Nelson
President,
Lightfighter Tactical, Inc.
[email protected]
1-800-639-5938
Old February 1, 2002, 01:20 PM   #6
Joey

I've purchased a SOE vest and accessories along with some BDU's from Brad. As far as internet purchasing goes nobody can touch his customer service and quality of gear. He only sells what works and he believes it.

Check out www.lightfighter.com you won't be dissapointed