The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 27, 2014, 04:24 PM   #1
precision_shooter

Shameless SWFA Praise...

I live about 1 hour north of SWFA's brick and mortar store. Made the drive down to their store today. The store is very nice where you are able to get hands-on with a lot of optics in the main showroom. All of the staff seemed nice and willing to help!

I received excellent customer service from Dillon. He answered my many questions and made several trips to the stock room to grab different scopes and rings for me to look at, all with a helpful willing attitude!

I ended up picking up a Leupold VX.R 1.25-4x and some Burris 30mm rings to go on my CZ527 Carbine in 7.62x39.
They even gave me an 8% discount to basically cover the sales tax!

I have been a long time customer of SWFA and will continue to be! I will make the drive down to their store anytime I want to check out new scopes before buying!

If you have never shopped at their brick and mortar store or their online store, I highly recommend you check them out! They also will beat anyone's lowest price!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776
Old December 27, 2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Buzzard Bait

what

what is SWFA an acronym for?
Old December 27, 2014, 04:48 PM   #3
precision_shooter

SouthWest FireArms... I believe.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Last edited by precision_shooter; December 27, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old December 27, 2014, 07:50 PM   #4
Clark

I remember buying from SWFA in the mid 1990s when they had an add in SHOTGUN NEWS. Fine print with low scope prices. The female voices had Southern accents.

Then Chris Farris was the scope expert on the early www gun forum "shooter's forum".

I hate, er I should say HATE the Leupold website. Fortunately, the SWFA web site has much of the information in a fact driven format.
"Ad hominem fallacy" is not the same as point by point criticism of books. If you bought the book, and believe it all, it may FEEL like an ad hominem attack, but you might strive to accept other points of view may exist.
Are we a nation of competing ideas, or a nation of forced conformity of thought?