The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old May 25, 2010, 07:13 PM   #26
ClemBert

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzukibruce
me either i now live in a right to carry state even though i have a maryland ccw that is valid here i dont conceal, only carried when i went into the city (bodymore, i mean baltimore) i never liked concealed carry for two reasons, 1 you always have to wear a jacket or have your shirt untucked and 2, i cant take the heat in the summer and it always bothered my waist to have a gun wedged between it and my jeans unless i had my shirt tucked in (refer back to reason #1) and in md you can only concealed carry with a permit, there is no law allowing open carry... if you are permitted ccw you must conceal.... stupid huh? but maine is open carry no permit and cc with permit.
+1 good buddy

I've had a CC permit for years and I've never CC-ed. I swear I'm gonna feel stupid the day I need that firearm but don't have it.