The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old January 4, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1
TennJed

Boston Mayor: Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Me Obama Pass Gun Control Legislation By End Jan

I did not see this posted alread, If it has I apologize. I will admit I do not know as much about how laws are passed as I should. could it really happen that fast?

Boston Mayor: Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Me Obama Will Pass Gun Control Legislation By End Of January

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...nd-of-january/

Quote:
Biden) said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino told the Herald. “They’re going to get it done.”
Old January 4, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2
Mike Irwin
Staff

This is the General Handgun forum, not a catch-all forum for any subject related to guns.

I think you've been here long enough to know that the proper place for an article such as this is either General Discussion or Law and Civil Rights.

Closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread