The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old October 31, 2015, 01:17 AM   #126
sandmansans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday 1950 View Post
I'm 2 yrs. older than my tag and am so lucky to have found a profession that I have loved for 45 yrs. I don't wear suits or ties because if I did my clients would have to pay for them. I make certain dreams come true for my clients and always council the younger ones not to ever go into debt when starting a relationship and I'm told that I'm pretty good at what I do. Last, I have met my soulmate(for over 27 yrs.) and getting ready to go off into the sunset happily and going to the range with her to enjoy some down time shooting. We always carry our revolvers. Oh yes, I forgot. We are both Yankee Doodles born and bred in the Garden State.
Hey doc, didn't know your in the garden state. Lol were practically neighbors, here in north east pa
Old October 31, 2015, 03:41 PM   #127
CajunBass

I'm the old, fat, white guy, in blue jeans, and a t-shirt in warm weather, a sweat shirt in cold... usually gray, and some kind of ball cap on my head. I'm usually found with my handicapped wife holding my arm. She has trouble with her memory and balance you see.

When I retired to take care of her, the Lord promised to take care of my needs. Since then He's blessed me in so many ways. I am a Christian, but I suppose most people realize that already. I try to show it, not just say it.

I'm a former hunter, former semi-pro bass fisherman, and a pretty poor handgun shot. But I have fun with it. I'm too old to fight, to fat to run, and I'm not leaving my wife behind. A Colt Cobra is my other constant companion. I enjoy looking for guns almost as much as I do shooting them. Maybe more.

If I'm not at home, or on a trip for the courier company I/we work for, I can be found annoying the staff at "Ali-Babba's House O' Guns."
John 3:16 (NKJV)
Old October 31, 2015, 07:43 PM   #128
montanaoffroader

Early fifties white guy with jeans and a t-shirt. Also work pants and t-shirt when working at the auto repair shop. For winter add a Carhartt coat.

Originally from Northern California, was stationed here while in the Air Force. Returned home after my enlistment, realized I didn't fit in any more so back to Montana I went.

Raised two daughters, the younger one is really into guns and hunting. She's the cute little redhead that is armed to the teeth.......... She keeps me broke and short on ammo.....
Old November 1, 2015, 02:20 AM   #129
Lee6113

I'm a kid on here it seems, haha. I'm 23years old, married for 3 years, beautiful wife and daughter (almost 2), and work in marketing. Usually I'll be dressed in slacks and a polo, a suit, or just a t-shirt and jeans. I don't get to the range as often as I want but a lot of friends know I love guns.