The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 12, 2015, 09:25 PM   #1
imagunnut

Exceptional customer service.

Not trying to promote a particular company over others here, but when I have been treated well by a company, I think it's cool to let people know. I've read a lot of threads that applaud how companies take care of their customers, and it seems this is par for the course in the firearms industry. In any case, Dillon helped me sort out something through no fault of their own.

I had bought a XL650 back in 2006, never opened it (just got crazy busy). NINE years later, finally unpacked it to start reloading. Being used to "batteries not included" products, I gave no thought to storing my press for that long. Well, Dillon packs batteries already installed in their components. After nine years, you can imagine what kind of damage alkaline batteries can cause. It was a mess.

Shot a quick e-mail to Dillon 3 days ago, brand new components just arrived at my doorstep, no charge. Wow. Amazing service Dillon, thank you.
Old February 12, 2015, 09:49 PM   #2
reynolds357

They have excellent customer service.
Old February 12, 2015, 10:17 PM   #3
rduckwor

Look up customer service in the dictionary and you will find a picture of Dillon.

They are superb!
Old February 12, 2015, 10:29 PM   #4
Blindstitch

That's great.
Old February 12, 2015, 11:19 PM   #5
Vance

Dillon, RCBS and Hornady are three companies I've had that level of customer service out of.