The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 31, 2010, 01:56 PM   #1
boatmonkey82

Need gun storage solutions

ok im up to 25ish in gun count , no real room for a safe that big , the twins are rolling aound and the ol gun cabinet is overflowing like a after christmas trash can . I remember seeing in one of my catalogs a nice lockable wall mount system . Now I cant find it , i think it was like midway or ctd . I want to think it was all black with like a wrinkle finish , I dont plan to store all my guns on it but the main ones that A: either look cool or B: I use the most . On a bit different note It would be cool to have a system that would flush mount into i.e a coffe table beside my recliner that would pop up out of concealment when needed . ' too james bondy ?' . Btw all but 4-5 are long guns , the rest are pistolas
Old December 31, 2010, 02:02 PM   #2
a7mmnut

A $50 rusty refrigerator in the basement with a log chain and lock wrapped through the handle. Bolt it to the walls, clear out the racks to make room for a piece of high pile carpet in the bottom. Keep bags of dried dessicant in the back, or buy a Golden Rod. We've kept welding rods without rust for years.

-7-
Old December 31, 2010, 02:18 PM   #3
boatmonkey82

hell if i keep on the way im going ill need a 20ft container like in Lord Of War movie