The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 15, 2013, 01:57 PM   #1
5 STRING

Falcon Bullet Company

Hey, has anybody dealt with Falcon Bullet Company lately? I read on another post somewhere in the past couple of days where some other guy had just recently ordered some lead bullets from them and they were pulled and shipped within 24hrs.

I went to their website to look around, and saw the current ad that said that they would ship their products within 24 hrs. in most cases, and they also were offering a 1/2 price discount on freight charges this week... so I ordered some stuff that showed "on hand/instock". That was 3 days ago, and so far the current online order status has read "processing" ever since I placed the order online.

I tried to call them by phone just to verify whether or not they were jammed up like everybody else (which they probably are) or maybe something went wrong with the transaction itself.

It's probably the "freak out" thing though... Anyway... I just was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company. They have some really good reviews, and their prices are in line (for the times) from what I can tell.

Just wonderin'

Old March 15, 2013, 02:06 PM   #2
5 STRING

Ok....I see that Missouri Bullet Co. is backed up too. That explains everything, .. I guess I was overacting... my bad... I just thought I was back in the 60's there for a few days......I forgot for a while, that the Government had finally all but taken over everybodys lives.

Falcon is backed up too...no doubt...

Old March 15, 2013, 05:02 PM   #3
recon14

Re: Falcon Bullet Company

I orderd from them 2 weeks ago and my order arrived at my door 4 days later. Great product and great service.
Old March 15, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4
5 STRING

I got a call this afternoon from the nice lady @ Falcon, she said that the chaos had reached them also. She asked if it would be ok with me if my goods shipped out Monday? She said that they were running about a week behind on production as of now. I told her that would be fine, and I would be on the look out for it.

Nice people to do business with, and very polite.

Old March 25, 2013, 05:05 PM   #5
reload

I placed an order a week ago (3/18) at Falcon, delivered today. Not bad considering the considerably longer wait from other companies. My Missouri order is going on two weeks now, site says 3-4 weeks is expected.
Old March 25, 2013, 05:26 PM   #6
Live45

I ordered some plated .45 HP's from Mountain States Ammunition on 3/18 and I got 250 shiny copper plated bullets in today's mail. I'm a happy camper