The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old July 12, 2001, 11:21 AM   #1
Kentucky Rifle

USInternetSales.com

(I can't believe I put this one in the right section.)
I've been thinking of buying a padded "hard case"
to transport my AR15 to the outdoor range at Fort Knox. My wife also needs one for her double-barrel for when she shoots "sporting clays".
I have found a company that offers low prices and super customer service. It's US Internet Sales. You can contact them by using the web addy I posted above. I bought one of their new Pelican "L1" flashlights on a lanyard (or not) to put around my neck when I have to fly the plane myself. The bulb is an "LED", so it won't be burning out when I need it most. It's also incredibly bright. The company also offers various sizes of lamps for various purposes.
The level of customer service is several cuts above what I usually expect. Extra good prices too.
I just thought I should pass this along to other shooters who need a case or lamp for their shooting requirements. I have no connection to the company, however I was so happy with their service that I wanted to pass the address along.
Look at their site...lots of good stuff!

Will