The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 20, 2012, 12:59 AM   #1
spent_brass

SWFA SS Scope Group Buy Deals

Hi All,

I am a newb to this forum so first of all hello. I wanted to post this here and on other forums to get the word out (if it hasn't been posted here somewhere already, couldn't find it). Right now SWFA has some group buy deals going on (link to their optics talk forum below with details). The main ones being $200 off of their new 1x6x24 when it comes out this summer.

The only catch is that they need to receive 5000 "likes" on their facebook page to activate the 1x6x24 coupon. There are a total of 6 coupons on the site to be activated with a certain amount of likes. The first two are already active but the main ones are the last 3 which are great deals.

So if you use facebook and are interested in the SS line of scopes (i want the 1x6x24 or my new SPR) then please take the time to do log onto facebook and do a search for SWFA.com and "like" their facebook page. Even if you are not interested you can like it to help out the cause. Just for full dis-closer, I do not work for SWFA. I just really want $200 bucks off of that new 1x6

Thanks in advance for any support. Link below.

http://www.opticstalk.com/swfass-tax...tml?FID=7&PR=3
Old April 25, 2012, 10:30 AM   #2
spent_brass

BTT, They are closing in on 5000 likes which will open up the 1x6x24 deal. Only 300 left to go! If you are able to please "like" SWFA.com on facebook today so we can get that coupon code unlocked for a good deal on that optic. Thanks