The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old October 22, 2007, 12:57 PM   #1
Racer1

Need Help From Forum Members In Or Around Ft. Myers, FL

I am asking for help from any forum members in or around the Ft. Myers, FL area. Apparently a con man by the name of Paul S. Webster (the S is for Stephen) has taken myself and several others for several thousand dollars with a bogus gun auction.

He ran or did run a finance executive search firm and his cell phone has been disconnected. I would appreciate any information anyone can dig up on him...including phone number, address, wife or ex-wife's name, etc. He was supposedly going through a divorce and that was his reason for selling the guns. This guy gives sellers on all forums a bad name. I have done many of these transactions with no problems until now.

Any help would be appreciated.

One other thing...his user name on other forums (including this one) has either been Keez or KeezParrot. This has been reported to the authorities but those of us who have been burned want to put as much heat on this scumbag as possible.
Old October 22, 2007, 04:33 PM   #2
speedracer211

type his cell phone number into a google search it should reveal a lot.
Old October 22, 2007, 04:36 PM   #3
Racer1

Several of us are out almost $10,000. Any info on this guy would be appreciated.
Old October 22, 2007, 09:10 PM   #4
Racer1

This guy has posted on here before. I could have been any one of you. I would appreciate any help if you are in the Ft. Myers area.
Old October 22, 2007, 09:57 PM   #5
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

We may be able to help you Racer. Do you have a link to any of the posts on other sites (or this one) where a transaction has gone bad?

-Dave
Old October 23, 2007, 01:23 AM   #6
Racer1

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...gonew/1#UNREAD

There are at least seven of us he took for almost $10,000 in the auctions section of 24 Hour Campfire. Most of us have filed complaints with the FBI and have contacted local authorities.

Any help would be appreciated, especially if you live in or around the Ft. Myers area. Thanks.
Old October 23, 2007, 01:26 AM   #7
Racer1

If you need any other info, including my email discussions with him please let me know. I can also get corroboration from the other 24 Hour members if you need it. We want to smoke this piece of trash out...bad.
Old October 23, 2007, 01:56 PM   #8
theinvisibleheart

go get'em!--John