The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 12, 2009, 08:04 AM   #1
kybuck

price for CCI 350 large pistol primers

I'm just getting into handgun reloading and know that right now everything is hard to find but I found some cci 350 primers for 3.75 a hundred. Is this a good price or considered high? I don't know what they usually sell for and don't want to pay and inflated price.
Old April 12, 2009, 08:17 AM   #2
PCJim

You can check several internet sites where reloading supplies are sold. Powder Valley, Graf & Sons, Midway and others. Those sites will give you a reference to current pricing on supplies. Remember though that there is a hazmat fee charged for powder and/or primer shipments, currently $22 I think, that along with the regular shipping cost has to be figured into the cost.

There have been numerous threads on supplies in this forum. You might want to give the search function a look/see. You'll probably also find links to other supplier's sites.
Old April 12, 2009, 10:23 AM   #3
45Marlin carbine

unfortunately right now that is a fairly good price. oh for the days of $22.40 a brick.
Old April 12, 2009, 11:51 AM   #4
James R. Burke

45Marlincarbine is correct. Lucky you found some. It is a little high but not to bad, and like I said you got them anyways.