The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old June 23, 2009, 08:12 AM   #1
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

This is Tactics & Training, Folks!!!

For the use of discussing real world procedures in the legal use of firearms in defensive, protective situations.

Not allowed are them end of the world, the commie zombie takeover of the local mall type stuff. Nor is blatant illegal use of arms considered justifiable discussion.

For that sort of stuff you should go to the "kill 'em all" section. It allows TEOTWAWKI, SHTF, ZOMBIE COMMIE TAKEOVERS as well as open discussions that put the positive spin on on illegal use of arms, the killing of persons not truly a threat to life limb or liberty, and martyrdom status to those who either intentionally or ignorantly went beyond the scope of legal use of firearms to kill or maim a person who wasn't posing threat enuff to shoot them...

I was gonna link to the TFL subsection "KILL "EM ALL" but I couldn't find it. It may require a special moderator enacted limited "membership" so if yer the type worthy to engage in those discussions, you oughta PM a mod and ask how to get approval to that section...
Thank you from the MEEK and Brainwashed sissified,
hogdogs
Old June 23, 2009, 02:12 PM   #2
jjyergler

Dude, you're raining on people's parade.

Don't the guys who give us all a bad name deserve a place to go? Shouldn't those who give creedence to President Obama's lies have an open forum? Why do you have to go and take all the fun out of it.

BTW, I went to the mall yesterday, and for a moment I thought it had been taken over by mutant commie zombies...until I realized they were just teenagers.
Hi Standard Supermatic Citation .22LR - Tincans Beware
Old June 23, 2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Tucker 1371

+1 on the OP. Keep it mature and if you're one of those people who would immediately shoot someone in your home even if they don't pose an immediate threat just because it could be your only opportunity to try out your super tacticool 12ga with a door breacher attachment, flashlight, and bayonet then I suggest you go ask the mods to let you into that forum hogdogs mentioned.
OEF 2011 Sangin, Afg. Molon Labe
Old June 23, 2009, 04:53 PM   #4
pax

hogdogs ~

Good post, good reminder. Thanks.

Deleted a few silly posts here, and am closing since little that is non-silly remains to be said.

pax
Closed Thread