The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 26, 2004, 09:22 AM   #1
SPAWN

New Guy here, Please Help me with my new Shotgun!!!

OK, first Hi everybody...

New in the world of shotgun... I buy a Brand New 2004 HK FP6 Pump Action shotgun... this saturday will be in my Hands.

The problem, I want a mag extension. searching in the internet I know is hard to find the mag ext for that shotgun. In fabarm page hard for me to speak or read italian jejejeje... in others forums people says the mag extensions for the remington 870 fit my FP6. I can find ext but for shotguns older than 2004.

someone here knows where I can buy for my new model or I have to learn italiano jeje for call fabarm and buy one mag ext.

Please any help!

Upsss sorry for my English ok... I need more practice.
Old August 26, 2004, 07:49 PM   #2
Dfariswheel

I have no idea if a Remington extension will fit your gun, but if it does ANY extension made for a Remington 870 will fit.

Remington hasn't changed the threads on the 870/1100 series guns since they were introduced in 1950.

A good method of telling if an extension made for a 870 will do, is to borrow a Remington magazine cap and see if it will screw onto your gun.

Most gun shops will allow you to try one of their caps on your gun.