The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old November 23, 2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Gott Mit Uns

Taurus PT709 pictures please, because I'm in LOVE!

I could not find any owner-taken pictures of the blued Taurus PT 709 on this forum? A crime to be sure. this crime can only be stopped with a little shooting! Picture-shooting that is... PLEASE take a few shots to help out your fellow citizen. Post your GLAMOUR shots of your beautiful baby PT709's here.

To help set this heinous state of affairs to right, I offer these pictures of my new baby. OMG i'm in love! The Taurus PT709 shoots straight, is super thin and small, and is 100% beautiful. It might be the most beautiful gun ever. I thought it was infatuation, but after 100 rounds, I think it is true love. OK, OK, I'll shut up -- here are the hot pics:

and:

One thing I have to say is that these pictures don't show the sparkling polymer or shine of the smoothly-blued metal very well. It is soooo lovely.
Old November 24, 2009, 09:50 AM   #2
Kendrickson

Alright, I will be the first to congratulate you on your new purchase. I can't offer any pics of my own, because I don't have a PT 709. However, yours looks really nice, and I sure wouldn't mind owning one. Enjoy it!
Old November 24, 2009, 11:40 AM   #3
swmp9jrm

Okay - here's mine:

Old November 25, 2009, 05:04 AM   #4
Gott Mit Uns

Good pic!

That is a pretty good picture! Shows the sparkly-ish polymer frame better than my pictures.
Old November 25, 2009, 09:02 AM   #5
cmfireman

Tags
9mm compact , pictures , pt709 , slim , taurus pistol