The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old December 9, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1
gadawg31

Verona SX 405s-12 parts inquiry

Ok, I have been searching for several hours and keep getting put in circles. I am trying to find any site that may have replacement stocks for my Verona SX-405s-12 shotgun. I am looking for a youth stock, so my son and start shooting it a little easier. Does anyone have any sites that use or has anyone had any dealings with the Verona shotguns? Very good shotgun for the price and have had it now for 15yrs. Thanks in advance for any help.

JD
Old December 9, 2012, 06:39 PM   #2
SHR970

Are you aware that your gun was made by Sarsilmaz in Turkey?

Did you know it was also imported as the H&R Excell? You can contact H&R to verify.

Numrich has the stock assembly for a H&R Excell.

If you look under Sarsilmaz you'll see the schematic and parts for the Verona.

H&R Excell

Hope this helps.
Old December 9, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3
gadawg31

Thanks SRH970.

Yes I was aware it was made by Sarsilmaz, but I did not know about the H&R Excell. Numrich was the first place I went, since I have bought several parts from them before for obscure guns. I did find the scematic for the verona, but it does not list the stock as one of their parts listed. I sent them a parts find request to see if it may be listed somewhere else. Now that I know about H&R, I will go check them out. I guess my biggest problem will probably be getting a youth stock. I may have to just buy another replacement and cut it down to fit. Thanks for the info.

JD