The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 16, 2010, 09:58 AM   #1
scorpion_tyr

Kel Tec Customer Service: GOOD!

Suspecting I had a bad extractor for my Kel Tec SU-16C (probably my fault for the ammunition I used) I called Kel Tec.

I walked outside and lit a cigarette before I dialed the number. It was very easy to get transferred to the person I needed to talk to. I told them the problem and he asked for my name and address and as soon as he had the info he told me he would get the parts in the mail. I hung up the phone and still had plenty of cigarette left.

They never asked any questions about what kind of ammo I used or anything. Very polite, professional, and fast customer service!
Old September 16, 2010, 10:19 AM   #2
TNTK

Kel tec service

My experience with Keltec service restores my faith. I called, was transfered to the right person in an instant, got advice and within three days the part I needed was in my mailbox. No Hassle, No Problems. Totally courteous and professional. Beats the "Who are you to be bothering us with your petty problems" I have received from a couple who shall remain nameless and, as for me, with one fewer customer.
Old September 17, 2010, 05:26 AM   #3
Logs

I stripped out the site screws of a Sub 2000, new one came a week later no questions asked. Keltec is Great.
Old October 8, 2010, 08:38 PM   #4
X_shooter

I give them a big thumbs up! The first time I field stripped my pf-9 I did not hold down the barrel as hard as I should have as the manual indicated. The slide locked up halfway back and I freaked that I screwed up a brand new gun or had to ship it back for service. I called customer service and was greeted by a very pleasant women who listened to my problem and said "oh,you need to speak to ..., I'll transfer you." She connected me to someone that I can guess as one of their gunsmiths. It rang like once or twice. I rattled off what I did. He rattled off some instructions back, told me to rack it twice and said that should do it. I thanked him and he said "have a nice day." This whole process took no more than 60 seconds and no one stopped me to ask any details like date of purchase, serial number, name, contact info or anything. It was just pure customer service.