The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old October 24, 2007, 09:41 PM   #1
evan1293

IPDS Class-Nov 10th in CT

IPDS Class in CT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New England Residents, this is the class you don't want to miss. On November 10th, at the Bridgeport shooting range an IPD systems class will be held with Master Instructor Gary Belanger.

"This course is derived from the Law Enforcement CAR courses (Paul Castle) and is designed for you the civilian, to raise your awareness of just what is your responsibility when you carry a handgun and what you need to know and how to survive a gunfight!
You have the right to defend yourself and the responsibility to protect your family! Are you properly prepared to do so? IPD Systems can help you develop the skills necessary to react correctly and effectively in many potentially life threatening situations. Although there can be no guarantee that any defensive system will be 100% effective, the training provided by IPD Systems Instructors can give you the “Edge” that may some day help save your life or the lives of your loved ones.

Designed To Focus On

 Why are you carrying?
 Should you carry?
 Are you ready?
 How well do you know your handgun? In the dark?
 How well do you know your home? In the dark?
 Weapon Retention
 Weapon Placement
 Up close, in your face contact
 Night sights, do you really need them?
 Shooting with virtually no felt recoil
 Can you really pull the trigger?
 Do you have what it takes to fight for your life?

If you would like to see photos and a great review on this course click on link below.

http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh...d/1205926/#pid

Go to our Class Calendar for the next available class.

www.bridgeportshootingrange.com

November 10, 2007 Saturday 1pm – 10pm Bridgeport Shooting Range, Bridgeport Ct

Special Year End Pricing $125 (normally $195) *Limited Time Offer*Tuition: $125 (A $25 tuition deposit is required).

You can come down to the range and register there or you can download the pdf registration form and mail in your deposit.
For more information visit Gary's website at www.ipdsystems.com

Equipment List:
 Firearm that you carry
 3 magazines
 1 double mag. Pouch
 Belt (baseball hat optional)
 800 to 1000 rounds of ammunition (frangible preferred however, not required)
 Eye and ear protection
Old November 4, 2007, 02:10 AM   #2
Niantician

Sounds good but, I only have 2 mags, no pouch, and only about 200 rounds of practice ammo. So the class will end up costing about $150 more than your advertised price. Would I really be shooting all that ammo in one session? ouch! I assume I'd need to bring my holster too, right?
Old November 6, 2007, 03:36 PM   #3
evan1293

When I took the class I shot 800 rounds! I always get a kick out of these $500 + classes that you attend and only fire 200 rounds. You'll get your money's worth with this one believe me.

If you only plan on taking one tac pistol class, this is the one you want. You'll literally come away from the class shooting faster, and with much more comfort with your firearm than you ever thought possible. Im an experienced shooter and this class has launched my shooting level and versatility to a new level. You will need a good holster, and I'd recommend an OWB because your gun will get hot! You will want to have a double mag pouch as well.
Old November 26, 2007, 11:46 PM   #4
evan1293

This class will be conducted on almost a monthly basis throughout the winter at the Bridgeport shooting range. Check out the calender at www.bridgeportshootingrange.com for exact dates. Hope to see many of you there!