The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Closed Thread

Old September 15, 2000, 12:58 PM   #26
Caeca Invidia Es
Staff Alumnus

I got some binocs I won about a month ago... been meaning to test them out I should be able to come, I'm still trying to find a working vehicle, will post more later when I find out for sure.

------------------
"Freedom has always existed in a very percurious balance. And when buildings stop blowing up, people’s priorities tend to change..." Enemy of the State
Old September 15, 2000, 02:01 PM   #27
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

And dont forget those movie CD's! - if Dave wont give them up... I'll hafta comeup there.

Folding tables... Yeah - I got a card table I can bring...
Old September 15, 2000, 02:26 PM   #28
Caeca Invidia Es
Staff Alumnus

Dave forgot to bring them to work..... he wants you to e-mail or call him though.

------------------
"Freedom has always existed in a very percurious balance. And when buildings stop blowing up, people’s priorities tend to change..." Enemy of the State
Old September 15, 2000, 04:19 PM   #29
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

Dave needs to come down and give that cowboy stuff a rest for a day. There are other things than THE WEST and things made after 1897 are not all that bad.
Old September 15, 2000, 07:41 PM   #30
Mrs. Kodiac

I've come to bring order to your chaos -that's how gatherings are created. A simple check list as all you need. Everybody knows what guns and ammo and cool new binoculars everyone is bringing. Here's what you don't know, or are just assuming.
Bring your own meat and utensils.
Bring your own water (and other beverages if caffeine isn't enough for you). George is "doing the dew" and gaterade too.
Bring a potluck to share with at least 10 people (which is the current count).
Bring what desert gear you have (i.e. sunscreen, chairs, shade, etc.)extra to share if you can for those that don't.
I have one card table to put the food on, but we will need one more.
Targets - since we don't have stands anymore and I think I threw away George's Mtn.Dew collection...
Special thanks to Skyder for bringing the grill and congrat's on finally joining TFL. It took me this gathering to register as well. Can I claim a spot under your sunshade? It looks like it will be another hot day.
Correia - please encourage your wife to come. I'd love to meet her!
See you tommorrow 9:00am!
And so it was done.

Old September 15, 2000, 10:01 PM   #31
Correia

Alas, my wife has decided that she just isn't comfortable taking the baby out to the desert just yet. So the Logan contingent is down to just me and a friend. Mrs. Kodiak, my wife appreciated the offer, and she looks forward to when our daughter is old enough to take, or leave with somebody for a whole day.

The Logan Contingent will bring the chips. Also we will bring backup plates and forks and such for those who forget.

I never received any response to my e-mail to the other Utahns. So I'm guessing that we are it.

See you guys in Lehi!
Old September 16, 2000, 11:13 AM   #32
Seronac

Wish I could have made it, but I'm down with the gomboo (aka: a cold) and need my rest and the wife couldn't get off of work, so I'm playing 'Mr. Mom' today. Bummer. Sounds like a great time... Thanks for the invite, though.

We should plan another get together for 1Q 2001 - late winter / early spring - after the Holidays, hunts, etc.
Old September 16, 2000, 04:08 PM   #33
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

After Action report will follow in a seperate thread.

Seronac: You missed out, man...

------------------
You might laugh in the face of FEAR... but unless your armed, its a nervous, unconvincing, little laugh.
Closed Thread