The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old December 1, 2012, 06:21 AM   #1
Keepin_Jeepin

Making a trade

I have found out thanks to this forum what one of my handguns was. I got it in a trade, and have now shot it and do not like it. It has no sentimental value to me so I am going to trade it for a "fun" 12ga shot gun. I have a handful of very nice shotguns from grandpa but nothing I care to take out with a bulk pack of shells and just shoot and plink (if you can call it that).

I had a trade setup for a Mossberg 500 with an aftermarket stock but a good friend of mine said he wanted the gun. So I said I would trade him and he said he would buy me a shotgun.

The gun I am going to trade is a Mauser M2, in very rough condition. The shotgun I would really like is a RAAC MKA-1919 or a Saiga 12ga but both are worth much more than what my gun is worth. If I remember correctly it was valued at about 300..............

Can anyone reccomend just a fun little blaster or is the Mossberg about my only option?
Old December 1, 2012, 08:11 AM   #2
WeedWacker

Location: Body: Clarkston, Washington. Soul: LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Mossberg also makes the Maverick. And Savage Stevens has a cheap shotgun out there too. Stevens Model 350 would be what you would be looking for I guess. Are you going tactical or clay sports?