The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 5, 2009, 05:05 PM   #1
cubsin2079

IWB with mag holder for an LCP

I am looking for an IWB holster with a mag holder for my Ruger LCP. I have found the Desantis Pro Stealth and the Fist #44. Does any one have experience with either of these? Any I am not finding?
Old March 8, 2009, 09:16 AM   #2
cz223

Howdy Cubs

I am glad you asked this question and hope you get some real answers. I also have an LCP and, while pocket carry is quite comfortable with jeans on, I was thinking about an IWB for those times when I need to dress up. While I do not normally like clip holsters, because they tend to move around too much, I think one might be okay for a pistol that is this small. Of the two that you have found so far, I like the FIST the best but the Desantis might do. The Desantis probably wont hold its shape for reholstering which may or may not be a concern for you.
Old March 8, 2009, 12:02 PM   #3
PaulBk

Are you looking for a combo pistol/mag IWB holster or separate IWB's for pistol and mag carrier?

If separate, then check out either Bianchi or Galco. Both make IWBs that work for KT P3ATs. Many, many other IWB (or OWB) options can be found at the KTOG forum.

-Paul
Old March 10, 2009, 10:13 AM   #4
Bitone40

check out crossbreed holsters .com

search google , they just came out with one and it looks good .. hope this helps.

bd
Old March 10, 2009, 10:45 AM   #5
Kreyzhorse

Try www.highnoonholsters.com. They make some nice IWB holsters (I bought a Mr. Softy for my LCP) although they don't combine the holster with a mag holder.

I know www.usgalco.com just came out with the sting (or stinger) for the LCP as well.
Old March 10, 2009, 03:48 PM   #6
dairycreek

[IMG][/IMG]
I use the FIST 44 with a CZ85C which is somewhat larger than the gun you propose (LCP). I find the #44 to be of high quality and the single belt clip produced, for me, a very steady and stable carry situation on my custom gun belt. I absolutely recommend that a good gun belt be used for this carry combo - even with the small size gun proposed.

GOOD SHOOTING