The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 18, 2005, 11:24 AM   #1
Pistolenschutze

Help on a holster . . .

Does anyone out there know of a holster maker who is producing a high-quality holster--preferably a paddle type--for the new Taurus PT-745? I've checked with several of the custom makers and the gun is so new that none seems to have a mold for it yet. Alternately, would I be safe ordering a holster for the Taurus PT-145, which is VERY similar in overall dimensions (less than 1/8 inch difference)? All the makers produce holsters for that one.
Old December 18, 2005, 03:31 PM   #2
dairycreek

Quote:
I've checked with several of the custom makers and the gun is so new that none seems to have a mold for it yet.
Don't know how you checked but most of the holster makers do not update their web sites all that often. If you haven't I urge you to call them and see what they are doing. I have found that FIST often has the gun mold but has not posted it on the net site. FWIW

GOOD SHOOTING