The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 20, 2015, 12:56 PM   #1
labhound

Viridian Customer Service

Just wanted to share my experience with Viridian's Customer Service. I purchased a Viridian C5L green laser back in December of 2010. Earlier this month (November 2015), I was cleaning the lens to get some powder residue off it after a shooting session and somehow got some alcohol or cleaner behind the lens. Instead of having one sharp green dot, I now had hundreds of small green dots!! I didn't have the proper tool to take the laser apart and didn't know if doing so would further destroy the laser. I e-mailed Viridian, explained my dilemma and asked if they had any suggestions on how to fix my problem. Their service representative e-mailed me back with an RMA number and said to send the laser back to them. I boxed it up, mailed it off (cost of shipping was about $7.00). About 10 days later the laser was shipped back to me via UPS, repaired at no charge. Great customer service for a five year old laser! Two thumbs up to Viridian!!!
Old November 22, 2015, 11:32 PM   #2
cjacobs

Good to know!
Old December 18, 2015, 02:33 PM   #3
Banger357

I always love when the company turns out to be as good as the product