The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 27, 2009, 07:06 AM   #1
alloy

RCBS powder measure stand heigth?

Could someone measure their RCBS powder measure stand from bench to bottom of the mounting flange. Trying to figure out if i can mount a little dandy pistol measure over a lee press with a powder thru expander die....using the RCBS stand or if i need to start fabricating.

Thanks in advance!
Old June 27, 2009, 03:09 PM   #2
kostner

Just came back from the bench and mine is five inches from the bottom of the mount to the top. Hope this helps and remember that hopper sizes and lengths also very. Tight fits are usually a bad idea. Just like gun safes bigger is better. Good luck . Jim
Old June 27, 2009, 04:18 PM   #3
alloy

Thanks but that isn't going to work, pics are deceiving i guess.