The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 28, 2011, 03:58 AM   #1
ks_wayward_son

RCBS rebate forms?

I have tried in the past to fill out a rebate form and mail it in for 10.00 off of a Rock Chucker reloader I bought. Supposed to cut out the UPC and include original sales receipt from the merchant. I did all that, and filled out the coupon which I printed off the Internet....never got the 10 bucks back. I recently bought a .38/.357 set of carbide dies and brass seater...this also qualifies for the 10 bucks off of 50.00. Says on the coupon though that "photocopied forms will not be accepted". How does someone go about attaining a "valid and acceptable" rebate form???
Old January 28, 2011, 11:06 AM   #2
scud

I sent a 300.00 mail in rebate back to Sony when I bought my 50" lcd tv & never heard from them again as well.
Old January 28, 2011, 06:21 PM   #3
langenc

RCBS is good at replacing broken parts etc. Call the 800 number and ask the lovely person that answers the phone the question. See what she suggests. I once called and expected to get passed to someone but the lady that answered the phone answered my reloading question.

Many times they (companies) hire another co to do the rebates. RCBS will be very unhappy to hear their rebates are not being handled to their satisfaction.