The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old June 4, 2005, 02:24 AM   #1
ShottyTim

Intro and.....

Hey guys, im very new to this site, i have seen it alot, and figured i should become a member since the purchase of my new baby, a Rem 870 home defense synthetic 18 in barrel, i am just curious if you guys ahve any suggestions or pet peeves about this fine weapon, o and btw im having it coated with gun kote, its a little better then what wilson combat uses on there guns, but with unlimited color options, just curious with a black synthetic stock and fore end what color would you get the rest of the gun in. Thanks all for your input, and what a pleasuer it is ti be here.

Tim

meaning come and get them
Old June 4, 2005, 09:33 AM   #2
Ruger4570

Welcome to the forum. You will find a great bunch here with loads of advice. The Rem870 is a fine gun and I doubt you will hear much negative about it. I have one for slug shooting and it performs great. As far as a color goes, any color except PINK....