The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old July 2, 2006, 04:01 PM   #1
Kelly J

7 New Test Loads

45 L Colt.

I have these loads to try out, the top two on left are WW Brass and the rest are NEW Magtech all trimed to 1.275" the flash holes were all Uniformed and Deburred.

I set the bullets to a depth where the Top edge of the case was even with the top edge of the Canalure.

I set my Crimp to a roll crimp to the point of leaving a Flat then backed it off just enough to eliminate the Land caused by excessive depth of crimp.

All Primers are WLP.

All cases were resized with a 45 ACP resizing Die, Hopefully this will prevent any chance of a Bullet jump.

Your Comments are welcome.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...6&d=1151873874
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"
--Samuel Adams