The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old October 13, 2008, 10:12 AM   #1
gotguns?

remington model 10 pump trap grade diss.

I got the barrel off finally now I would like to get the bolt and trigger assy out . How do I do so?

Thanks
"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. ... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
Old October 13, 2008, 04:22 PM   #2
George R

Rem 10

Remove the guard screw and tang screw and their locking screws. Pull the guard and stock off the back of the receiver. Pry the carrier stop out of the bottom of the receiver. Hold the action bar lock button in and the bolt and carrier will slide out the back. Piece of cake (after you've done it 100 times)
Old October 13, 2008, 06:57 PM   #3
gotguns?

Thanks im further than I was but maby im missing the carriage stop because it doesnt come all the way out it catches. what does the stop look like? does it pop right out?
"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. ... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
Old October 14, 2008, 08:01 PM   #4
gotguns?

Bump

bump