The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 12, 2011, 07:36 PM   #1
stevieboy

Here's a shoutout to the nice folks at Midway Sales

I'd ordered 250 rounds of ammunition (5 boxes of 50) and delivery was on Monday. When I opened the shipping carton I was surprised to see only 4 boxes of ammo. I called Midway, spoke to a rep., and without any ado, he shipped me a 5th box cost free. It's nice to deal with people who are so cooperative and responsive. If you haven't shopped with Midway Sales I recommmend them highly.
Old February 12, 2011, 07:48 PM   #2
DiscoRacing

I get pretty much all my bullets there...and some other too...never have had a problem...they are always well stocked it seems..and the prices are reasonable compared to the rest....I have seen lower prices from some others...but they never seem to have what I need at the time.
Old February 12, 2011, 09:00 PM   #3
Ralph Allen

Here is my hooray for midway speel. A few years ago I ordered some S&W 5900 series 15 rd magazines. Recieved them and never even took them out of the package. A few months later, I decided to take said pistol out for some range work. Decided to pack up all the magazines. Lo and behold, they had shipped 10 round magazines. A quick call to Midway. The customer service rep said no problem, they would send me out the correct magazines no charge. I was also told to keep the 10 rounders. I offered to ship them back, but she said no. A couple of days later I recieved my 15 round mags. Service is a key component in dealing with Midway.
Ralph
Old February 12, 2011, 10:39 PM   #4
Locoweed

I've been using Midway heavily for about 12 years now and never had a problem. Back in the old days they shipped for free. I continue to use Midway a lot and prefer the hard copy catalog over the web site.
Old February 13, 2011, 03:01 PM   #5
tryNto

Hey I remember when they shipped for free.
Been buying from Midway USA since 2000, Not ever any problems...
Highly recommended...
Old February 14, 2011, 11:15 AM   #6
The Great Mahoo

Midway has been getting the bulk of my business lately. Fantastic company to deal with. And a C&R FFL on file nets a bit of a price break, so its like free shipping