The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old September 22, 2013, 07:24 AM   #26
BoogieMan

All these stories of jerk (FL doesnt allow more expletive words) hunters makes me want to support the Wardens and LE all the more. I dont understand why people shoot animals to let them die and not recover them. Or why people will risk other hunters safety for a shot. The ones who shoot when they dont even know what they are shooting at. If someone shot a horse out from under me I likely would have returned fire.
Your tactics suck"
- Unknown
Old September 29, 2013, 11:06 AM   #27
Murby

Call game warden and report the dangerous behavior. This would probably be my first choice.. At the very least, there will now be a report about these idiots for future reference.
Old October 5, 2013, 12:58 PM   #28
reynolds357

Their behavior was unsafe and disrespectful of other hunters.
Old October 6, 2013, 02:57 PM   #29
sc928porsche

Hummmmmmmmmmmm. They must be known as what is usually refered to as LA hunters. You know the ones. "City boys" with no manners, ethics, or reguard to safety. The ones who shoot the brush because it moved. The ones who say "nah, that ain't too far, I can nail him from here". It makes you wonder how they got their licence in the first place (sometimes the didn't). Thank goodness that they usually stick to easy access areas. Sometimes I wish the ATV was never invented. What used to be isolated and difficult to get to has changed.