The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old September 29, 2006, 12:42 AM   #26
azurefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip20
Who are you kidding? You're already knowingly steering this towards thread closure.

So... while I'm known for being outspoken, even a bit too outspoken, you actually suspect me of deliberately trying to bring about the end of my being able to speak my views on this subject?

I'm telling you I wanted not to get the thread closed, and you essentially are calling me a liar.

What, I can't speak my opinion that the cops have no valid excuse for taking 20 minutes to get to a SHOTGUN SHOOTING? :barf:

-azurefly

Last edited by azurefly; September 29, 2006 at 07:08 PM.
Old September 29, 2006, 05:17 PM   #27
hot sauce

The reason it took 20+ minutes is simple. It sounds like you do not live in the best part of town. I lived in the not so great part of town "ghetto" up until a few months ago. It was pretty scary sometimes esp. new years eve. Boom...Boom...wait was that last one a gunshot? All of my guns were loaded at all times because home invasions are an everyday thing there. A few guy's were shot one time and it took the cops three hours to get there. My advice to you is to move. I left that all of that behind me and moved to the peacefull country.
Old September 29, 2006, 06:34 PM   #28
JIH

You did the right thing and all you really could have done.

Now, do another right thing.... move
Old September 30, 2006, 07:55 PM   #29
kentak

I'll add my vote for moving. Unless, of course, you enjoy that kind of excitement.