The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old February 28, 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
WolfMacabre

Where can I look for parts?

I have a Lakefield Mark II that the magazine housing restraint spring broke on. I've been looking on tons of sites but am having no luck at finding anything for replacement parts. If my description was confusing its the metal piece that latches onto the mag to hold it in place.

I found 1 site that listed it but no longer carries it. Any suggestions? Think if I went to a gun smith they could order pne from somewhere?
Old February 28, 2012, 09:58 PM   #2
zoomie

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...spx?catid=3067

I don't know which part you want, but they'd be my first stop.
Old March 3, 2012, 04:58 AM   #3
ClydeFrog

Brownells.com, E-gunparts.com...

I'd look at Brownells, www.Brownells.com . Every firearm owner should own a recent Brownells catalog. They sell a lot of good stuff.
Another site for rare or hard to find parts is E-gunparts.com. I think it's www.e-gunparts.com but I may be wrong.

ClydeFrog
Old March 4, 2012, 03:16 PM   #4
theyallhurt

Quote:
Another site for rare or hard to find parts is E-gunparts.com. I think it's www.e-gunparts.com but I may be wrong.
I've been going to NUMRICH ( E-gunparts.com )for years for any parts I need at good prices. They also offer schematics for most weapons, which is very helpful.

I've ordered from Brownell's as well, still do, but found their parts pricey sometimes and have had the occasional wrong part shipped. It happens. though. no matter where you go and order online rather via phone. Lesson learned...

Hope this helps.