The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old December 6, 2007, 03:45 PM   #1
ISC

A few questions, but only for those that are the real deal

I just have a few questions, and some of the people here seem like the sort that would know, unlike some boards where they think you have to be a pig or baby killer to know anything.

What's the best source for throwing stars, samarai swords, and quarter staffs?

Oh, and where can I get some of that smoke powder and instructions so that I can make the smoke producing "flash bangs" so I can stealthfully disappear after my missions?

And where is the best place to wear my security officer badge so that I'm not mistaken for a civilian while I'm patrolling the mall?

And where can I get holy water in large quantities? Since silver is so expensive and I can't make 6mm silver BBs for my airsoft guns I've decided to use holy water in the super soaker my mom gave me as my primary weapon for my anti vampire arsonal.

Of course that doesn't help for werewolves or zombies. I'm going to have to do something else for that. I'm thinking about modifying one of those pitching machines so that it will throw wooden stakes. What do you think about that?

one last thing. I know this is a little farfetched, but if I eat alot of garlic, will the atomized garlic in my farts protect me from vampires?
Old December 6, 2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Tanzer

Do Not Respond!

I'm ONLY responding to this so I can plead with others not to do so. We really need to discourage this crap.
Old December 6, 2007, 04:48 PM   #3
JBriggs

This Post Is Horrible. Stop This Mess Please!!!!!!
Closed Thread