The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old November 4, 2014, 11:06 PM   #26
Pilot

My MK III Browning Hi Power is my most accurate centerfire pistol. At least I shoot it the most accurately.
Old November 5, 2014, 04:18 PM   #27
briandg

I never had a pistol that was more comfortable or easy to use. It's like it was engineered to my hand.
Old December 21, 2014, 02:28 PM   #28
WVsig

You have a MKIII with the older half moon sights so you would have to mill the sight in order to replace the front sight. Most smiths a can do it for you. Novak does great work and will not have to refinish the to do it.
Old December 21, 2014, 03:51 PM   #29
pylonguy

Thanks for th advice, just saw this after I made a new thread -_- didnt mean to thread-jack
Old December 23, 2014, 01:58 PM   #30
FM12

I have carried several BHPs in my LEO career, started in 1975. No better tribute to a handgun than to be a cop's duty handgun.

Tags
bhp , browning , hi-power