The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 20, 2014, 06:42 PM   #1
reynolds357

Leupold Customer service

I often see many on here refer to Leupold's wonderful customer service. What do yall know that I don't? I have in the past had average customer service from Leupold. I bought a CDS scope and tried to order the CDS dial today. I called and was placed on hold for "14 minutes." About 10 minutes later, the wait time was still estimated to be "14 minutes." Called back later and was told wait time was "over an hour." Called back and talked to the operator. She said "1 hour wait time is probably correct" I said can I leave a number and them call me back? She said "no, we do do that." I asked if I could order the CDS dial any other way than holding for an hour and was told "no other way that I know of."
Leupold's "wonderful customer service" just lost a customer permanently to Meopta and Night Force.

Last edited by reynolds357; August 20, 2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old August 20, 2014, 06:58 PM   #2
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Before replying to this thread, be sure to make yourself intimately aware of this subforums rules.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336632
Old August 21, 2014, 03:30 PM   #3
eastbank

it took less than a week and a half to get my tds dial from leupold, but i was on the phone for about 20 minutes. i thought it was a small price to pay for a free tds dail for my scope. i got my scope 6-7 months ago and just got around to calling in the info for my 7mm mag. in my dealings with leupold about having older scopes reconditioned i have been totaly satisfied, more than i can say about other scope makers. eastbank.
Old August 21, 2014, 08:48 PM   #4
reynolds357

Being told I had to hold an hour to order a dial. That was a bit over the top. The dial is not free. I guarantee the price for it is built into the high price paid for the scope.