The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 1, 2009, 02:22 PM   #26
LongbowTap

Gunbroker Success

10 days ago I found a new Howa .308 rifle I had been searching for without much success. Found one on gunbroker at a dealer in Alabama, not too far from my brothers house. Bought it for $699. and was charged $20.00 to ship it back to my SC dealer. He only charges $20.00 for transfers also. Good deal all the way around. Really liked the dealer's gun shop and selection of new guns. Great treatment from Chris Tucker - he lists as ctucker775 - and is in Somersville, AL. I WILL do business with him again.
Old January 2, 2009, 03:00 AM   #27
troy_mclure

found a t/c encore pro hunter in .204 ruger budsgunshop.com was selling on GB.
it was still over $100 less than the shops, even after the shipping/transfer fees.

no gun shops had the .204 ruger, and they wanted $850. for the black powder bbl version.
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."