The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old March 28, 2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Nevertoomanyguns

My name holds true

I stopped into a gun shop about 2 hours from were I live today while on a trip. I had no intentions of buying a gun, but then it happened I got to fondling an M&P 45 and a Glock 21 sf. Long story short I left with the M&P. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet but I am looking forward to shooting it as soon as the weather gets better. This is my first polymer gun that is not a glock so we will just have to see how I take to the ole girl.

It has trijicon night sights and no magazine or thumb safety. It feels nice and points great and the trigger is pretty good. Just hope she shoots good too.
Old March 28, 2008, 01:36 PM   #2
Playboypenguin

Congrats on the new addition. Those M&P's are very nice looking and the one I rented seemed to be a very nice shooter. I hope you will post your first experience at the range with it.
Old March 28, 2008, 01:39 PM   #3
Nevertoomanyguns

Will do Playboypenguin as soon as the weather gets better. By the way I like the XD's too.