The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 28, 2008, 03:47 PM   #1
hillbillyshooter

Update: CrossBreed STD

Wanted to let everyone know how impressed I have been with my CrossBreed STD. Took my order online, very simple ordering system and they honor paypal which I like, and responded with a quick conformation email that they received my order. I got my new super tuck deluxe that fits both of my M&Ps right at two weeks later (from ordering to my door)! This was also very impressive because I ordered it 3 weeks before Christmas. I have been very happy with the comfort of this holster and how it evenly spreads the weight across my hip and conceals very well. I give my thumbs up to the Super Tuck Deluxe and would recommend that anyone try one.
Old December 28, 2008, 04:35 PM   #2
ckd

+1 on Crossbreed holsters, it is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I own. Find the Supertuck with j-hooks and a combat grip ideal 12 hour plus comfort and access.