The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old March 29, 2011, 04:01 PM   #51
markj

Quote:
Please educate me.
You seem to be very educated already. I really dont think anyone here really wants to hunt your land. I dont. Many other places to hunt in TX. and that region. I could bob over to a hunting dog forum where i have people I have actually met and ask for a hunt. I will be treated right given accomadations in their house and a guided hunt by a fellow dog man. he comes to Iowa for pheasant hunts I go there for quail. Dont fret, you can keep every one of them hogs.

Quote:
I know they aren't some yahoo with a gun that is out to be itching to shoot something because they don't have land of their own on which to blast things.
This isnt hunting. We dont do things this way and I am sorry of you do it this way. Isnt hunting. A hunter shows respect for the land and the landowner first and foremost, then the game.

Thanks for your opinion, I sure am glad all texans are not like you or have such an attitude.

I will even go as far as to offer you sir a hunt on pheasant and quail right here in my neck of the woods. Cant shoot my tractor tho, just the game.

Heck, you might even like it.....