The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 22, 2009, 11:13 PM   #1
cobb

Gunlocator

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ighlight=stock

OK guys, be careful on these deals. I bought the AK47 stock from Gunlocator for $40 that included shipping and was told it was taken off a new gun and was in that condition. Got it on Saturday and the lower forearm is cracked full length, basically almost broke into 2 pieces, the stock was packed in peanuts and there wasn't even a dent in the box. I contacted Gunlocator about this, he said return it and he would refund me minus shipping, which he claims to be $12.85. So for me to ship back would probably really be about $7.00, so my shipping cost plus his, I would be out $20 on a $40 deal because he shipped out out a broken stock. I would never post this if he would have said to send it back on my dime and he would refund my full prices, basically we would have split the shipping charges. If this was something that I had decided that I did not want after I got it, then I agree that I should be charged shipping both ways, but he gunlocator1 sent out a broken piece and will not take any responsibility for it.

You may feel differently on this, but be sure to ask many questions and get some up close pictures before you deal.

Last edited by cobb; February 22, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old August 2, 2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Gunlocator

I offered insurance and offered a full refund less shipping as stated in above posted thread no one else complained of any damage it can happen and we did not mind helping you
Old August 6, 2009, 10:58 PM   #3
cheshier2

6 months later you respond. LOL LOL LOL....
Old August 6, 2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Shane Tuttle
Staff

That's because it was buried in the pile and I prompted Gunlocator to state his case to clear the air. It wasn't necessarily because he ignored the OP.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Old August 7, 2009, 01:08 AM   #5
Gunlocator

thank you tuttle